2013년 9월 26일 목요일

My superpower

If I can receive the super power like Spider man, I will decide to receive the power that can change my body whatever what I want. 
I guess this superpower will be efficient and useful, because many other organisms such as human being are very easy to conceit themselves based on other peoples appearance. Specifically, like human being, which organism think and deepening their mind can easily daze by outer looking. But this power have one serious disadvantage, nobody will trust me in whatever or what kind of appearance I have. When if I can change my appearance, mean I lost my personal identity. Every living organism has their own identity, however when I start copycatting that identity, it will not same as the one before.
 
My identity will ambiguous. However, we have another advantage about it. If I can change my appearance permanently, lastingly, I am immortal. If I want to change myself as young baby, I can leave more than old grandfather is his cane. If I want to change the gender, it will be easier than what normal people going through. Doppelganger can be best example for that kind of situation. If I face my host, either host or I need to die. Exactly same living thing should not live under same place. Which can be most harsh and cruel rule for me and it will limit my ability. If the power has limitless, it will be horrible for other people innocence people. However is very attractive opportunity for me to conjugate my limitless power against world that with no power. I can be you or your parent or your friend or your enemy. Another big important advantage for me is that if I find out other people also have unbelievable super power; I can simply copy that persons identities. It will lead me to have various powers. I will live eternal and have power that can lead me to ruin. But this power is so strong and effective that many people want to obey it. That can be new religion based on my teaching and my personal philosophical idea. God will blame himself about giving this superpower to me. I will superior to every single living organisms, I can become a God of new world, I mean this much power can make new world. If I go to all Christian with appearance of Jesus, I can make more believers to believe my religion, even other kind of religion. Some of people will envy me and jealous me but that kind of small non-power group will slowly decomposed by time going. It could be total dominance for the world and it will be one of the biggest historical events ever in human being’s history. And I also can achieve my one of my old nonsense dream, conquest of the earth. But I don’t have my own identity,
 which means I do not exist. If I have overwhelming amount of believers and followers, I lost my identity since I receive this nonsense, attractive and ambitious superpower. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기