2013년 10월 21일 월요일

tombstone

 When the time come, i need to die. no one can avoid that. when the time come, you need to say good bye to everything you love. when the time come, you can be free from things you hated. I am always prepared for my end, even though i am not that old. Somehow i am keep writing my last will and looking for place where i will buried. other people will think i am crazy, however this thing is not crazy, person can not predict when the person going to die, except the guy with 3rd degree burn everywhere. i want to be prepared person who can die any time when the time came. i will like to die early, not too early, but around 60's, because when i am old and weak, wasting the taxes, except when i become head of the huge company. that will be fun anyways, so i am not wanted to live longer than what ordinary people wants. i can not understand why all the people wants to live longest they can. it will be more painful time when you fall in coma forever. that will be hard time for my future family also. so at this blog i want to discuss about my tombstone, well i do not need big and huge tombstone however i want ordinary size, around 45cm height and 20 cm length. wow that is ideal size for me. i want when i borned and when i died. i was  planning not to marry, however, if i marry i want my wife's grave next to me. so i can talk with my grave while i waiting for train to heaven or hell. since my tombstone is big i need to decide what we need to put it in. i want my picture from old album and post it their with me. i want to remember how i lived and how i leave. this 21 century many people die out with diseases. cancer, tumor, HIV. mostly cancer will be one of the most biggest reason why. oh of course accidents are other reason, suicide could be one way, but i do not want to choose that way. if when the period came that all the people can live eternal life, i will rather die first than anyone. that world will be hard to live, when the person live eternal, it will be horrible as hell. there are specific time when people need to die and if that law break, i will feel bad and suicide. oh i think off from the topic, so i want my tombstone made by huge marble. well when i die there will be other trend to follow, but i will follow old way.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기