2013년 8월 12일 월요일

Describe my self

16                                                                                                                 HoJinLee
Describing myself

August 13, 2013

 In this journal, I will describe myself, my appearance, my habits and my life. 
 First of all, I'm gonna describe my appearance. 
My height is almost 173 cm and I have pretty chubby body and my arm and leg is muscular. My face is  not clean as others, because I'm suffering worst season of my life, and having war with skin trouble. Also I had my bad year when I was 3 years old, which I had skin disease which hurt my skin a lot. But it became cool down, when I came to Saipan. Also this is why I came to Saipan. This humid, clean air climate make my skin heal, and make me escape from hell of skin disease. Anyways, my skin is not clean as others. My eye is not usual as others, because my eyebrow curved when it start to grow. It start poking my eye when I was 7. So I visit hospital like my house for remove my eyebrow. I remove it whole elementary school because my eye hurt like hell. Also it gave me some bad effect, for example when I swim, my eyebrow is too long, so my eyebrow roll down that poke my eye again. My father also had that kind of thing, so he took surgery for fix that. My mom said I'll also do that surgery when I'm become 20. I'm little bit scared about it, because I never take surgery since when I born. My nose is not big also not small, like total normal person's nose, I can not call this as perfect nose of human being, but I don't hate my nose. My hair is short these days because my dad hate long hair and summer was so hot at Korea. He dragged me to the salon shop and force me to cut my hair. So my hair was worse than what I thought. Than it is not a nice thing to me because I had a bad time with my short hair sometimes.




So the bottom line is that I having bad out looking, however I'm keep working on it, so closest future, I can make my body as best fit on me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기