2013년 8월 18일 일요일

My favorite metaphor of love

Today journal, we will talk about the metaphor or love. 
Let's see what is the metaphor first, metaphor is the method which you distort your word which you mean or change the phrase as figurative sense. And let's define the word love. Love, such a wonderful word which all kind of living thing like it and want it, is the feeling and emotion of kindness or be devoted to other. I am the guy who did not fall in love yet, so my definition can be paradoxical ,because the author never fall in the love discuss about love? well this is pretty dumb. But the people who did not fall in love can make metaphoric phrase more cheesy. Because, people who fall in love are blind since they fall in love. Ok, now we really start talk about my favorite metaphor of love. I know some of them from book and movies, and my favorite one is this, "Love make you blind", when I saw this phrase, like 'wow' light bulb just blinked 2 seconds. I cannot understand this phrase, however I agree about this phrase. "Some" of my friends got fall in love. And every single time their reactions are same like textbook. They become so dumb and cannot recognize what are they doing. Things like, having a meal with "them" and pay for it, I just wanted to slap on their face and scream on them " Are you insane or some kind of brain tumor stick on it?" Between friends, we usually "dutch pay", which mean pay half when my friend and I buy something we going to share. I cannot give you specific name of him, but that guy was worse miser I ever saw, and one day he told me he just fall in love with one girl, one of my friend, and bribe me to make relationship with her, could you guess how much he gave me just make a relationship with her? 40 bucks, 40 bucks!! I just said to him, "I guess you are drunk….. you really bribe me 40 bucks for that girl? are you freaked or you decided to suicide?" He begging me earnestly, so I decide to make a little heart between them, it was successful, she doesn't had bad impression about him, and when miser guy (I just decided to call him as 'miser guy') dash to her, she showed interest. So this story pretty seem happy ending, however bottom line is that he needed to give up his resolution,
 
'SAVE $2000 IN MY BANKBOOK!!', well it was all capitalized and bold, plus it's times new roman, he was serious about his resolution. However, love stopped miser guy's resolution and make him spend almost $700 while he had relationship with her. I am not sure he still loving her, I wish he stop the love immediately so he can continue his resolution, only 4 months left for your resolution dumb blind man! Anyways bottom line is this, love is the transcend and supernatural feeling which make you blind and make you thinkless. In this journal, you can see I just criticize the love, however love is such a wonderful thing that everyone going to experience it. When the time come, do not scare, just accept it and make sure do not fall in love seriously.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기