2013년 8월 26일 월요일

Today I’m going to talk about my favorite trip since I born. First of all, I traveled many countries around Southeast Asia, north Asia and south Asia. My favorite on was China, because I lost 15pounds after travel. 
I’ll tell you why I lost my weight later, anyways it was first day of the trip, and it was excited, interesting and hard to fall in sleep. That was beginning of my nightmare. I slept at late morning plane. That make me cannot sleep at hotel and make my body too tired. First day at the Beijing was ugly like popped watermelon. Second day morning of Beijing, dirty air pocking my lungs and my eye was dry. Many people passing me, here is market place. We came out from hotel to have beautiful Chinese style breakfast. We went to noodle place to grab some noodle, check around for other place to eat, because that noodle place was so popular, people was crowding like legion of ants. We found less crowding place, which selling soup and bread. It was very special because that bread was made by expert baker. It was nice to eat boiled milk with well toasted bread. We move away from biggest marketplace of Beijing and went to Tian’an men square, which was biggest square in China.
 
It was impressively huge and crowding people. That make me impression about writing book, about how the Tian’an men square could develop and there was such a wonderful place to invest. Our group went to museum covered about history of Tian’an men. That place was really important spot for many revolution occur past 300 years. One of the most important spot for Chinese and other rest of the country placed around it. We went to Chin’s big ass grave too. It was too huge make us walk almost 5 hours to look through it, however it was not end of the schedule, Now we move our hotel to Nanjing, where pretty far from Beijing, and we need to move by train. Chinese train was not bad as I thought, it has small store inside of train, and bar was placed other side. It was long train trip so we had soft bed for heal my cruel body. When I woke up I saw beautiful sun rise and it was so beautiful make my feeling delicate. When we arrive to Nanjing station, we needed to go through the luggage check and show the passport, because we were tourist.
 
Nanjing was very sad city, it had historical had memory when the japan invade the part of China, Japanese solider rape the Nanjing people out of nowhere. I felt sad about Korea had similar thing when Japan invade Korea. We went to museum again, which built for sorry to people who died at Nanjing during Japan invasion. It was well built, I think Korea need to build the stuff like China to make Japan feel sorry about what they did at past. It was short travel, but it was useful and very educative travel I think, I really feel thanks to my parents send me to China and thanks to the camp chef which used to make us ugly disgusting food every single meal make me lost almost 15pounds after travel, my mom suggest me to go travel again, I strongly disagree about it and never went to China again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기